Arcadiz is looking for an
IP Solutions Architect
As member of the presales team your technical expertise and presentation skills are essential to fulfill the strategic goals of the company and help us obtain a stable growth. You will be customer facing, understanding our customer needs, make technical proposals and present these to the customer.
- Understand the customer needs and design solutions based on existing architectures or create innovative and competitive architectural concepts for new needs.
- Prepare quotes based on existing tools.
- Present the solution to both technical and non-technical teams of the customer and obtain a buy-in or adapt the solution to better fit the needs of the customer.
- Prepare demonstrations and proof of concept (PoC).
- Technical training of our customers.
- Provide consultancy on network architecture and deployment to our customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Build and maintain relationships with the technical staff of our customers and suppliers (hardware, fiber, ...).
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Strong telecom knowledge with focus on packet and IP technology including the following domains: Core routing and switching, IP/MPLS, automation, SD-WAN, Datacenter Switching, Carrier Ethernet, MPLS-TP.
- Knowledge of (W)LAN networks is a plus
- Knowledge of security (firewall, intrusion detection and response,…) or infrastructure (housing, dark fiber, DWDM) is an asset.
- Understanding SAN connectivity is a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch, French, and English.
- Strong analytical mind set.
- Customer facing skills and experience.
- Accurate and critical towards own tasks.
- Positively driven to achieve goals within the scheduled time frame.
- Commercial awareness
- Team player
- A challenging environment in a dynamic enterprise specializing in high-end services and customized systems design
- The ability to work with advanced technology
- A very attractive salary package with a mix of benefits
- Continuous Learning Development Program
- A Hybrid work environment