As an account manager, you manage a portfolio of existing clients, where you develop new business, and you actively seek new opportunities in the Dutch market.
With your substantive knowledge and advisory skills, you know how to put together telecom solutions that add value for your client and you know how to switch flawlessly between the operational, tactical and strategic level.
Ultimately, you will work with the team to achieve the objectives and grow our business.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients and maintaining and expanding contacts with relevant network relations in the market.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements to achieve the objectives of Arcadiz Telecom Netherlands.
- Clearly communicate progress of initiatives to suppliers and partners.
- Regularly reporting on clients and projects to management.
- Preparing a clear sales plan and implementing it.
- Acquiring and maintaining technical knowledge of the solutions we provide.
- You have an HBO or University degree
- You have at least 3 years to 5 years of relevant sales experience with telecommunication solutions and you have affinity with network technologies.
- You do not have a "9 to 5" mentality, commercial activities outside office hours are a matter of course for you.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English with very good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are a team player.
- An independent and varying job with growth opportunities in a healthy progressive company.
- The ability to work with advanced technology in combination with a continuous learning offer.
- A very attractive package of employment conditions.