Arcadiz is looking for an Account Manager who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success.
As account manager you will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Ultimately, you will collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field Bachelor
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent trilingual D/E/F verbal and written communications skills
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Knowledge of the telecom sector (+ 3 yrs)
- A challenging environment in a young and growing company
- The ability to work with advanced technology
- A very attractive salary package with a mix of benefits
- Continuous Learning Development Program
Arcadiz is a dynamic enterprise specializing in high-end services and customized systems design for the Benelux carrier, cellular, ISP, enterprise and utility marketplace.
With offices in Belgium and The Netherlands, Arcadiz builds upon years of experience in building and maintaining transport networks, network design expertise, and long-standing partnership relations with leading suppliers to develop best-of-class solutions that meet even the most demanding customer needs.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Park Z.2
Romeinse straat 10
T: +32 16 392 693
F: +32 16 392 699