Arcadiz is looking for a Network Support Engineer
The Network Support Engineer will play an integral part in the support service Aracdiz delivers to our customers in the BeNeLux with main focus on xWDM, Carrier Ethernet, MPLS-TP, IP transit.
- Act as central contact for our customer base
- Respond actively to incoming enquiries, incidents and RMA’s within an agreed time limit
- Provide first line troubleshooting
- Channel and escalate any unresolved issues to next level stakeholders
- Proactively own the technical progression of standardincidents
- Responsible for communication with the customer
- Service Desk experience
- Customer service experience
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Thirst for technical knowledge
- Open to on the job training of packet optical networks: xWDM, Carrier Ethernet, MPLS-TP, IP
- Team player with good communication skills
- Accurate reporting and documenting of activities
- Trilingual Dutch, English, French in speaking, reading and writing.
- A challenging environment in a dynamic enterprise specializing in high-end services and customized systems design
- The ability to work with advanced technology
- A varied job
- A contract with unspecified duration
- Attractive salary package with a mix of benefits
Arcadiz is a leading optical Network Integrator with over 18 years of experience in designing, building and 24x7 monitoring and maintenance of business critical telecommunication networks in the Benelux. The turnkey delivered networks, built with the most advanced optical technologies, help our customers in the ever-growing demand for bandwidth, security and efficiency.
Arcadiz is a knowledge center for transport and access networks for service providers, data communications networks for utilities and for secure Data Center Interconnect (LAN / SAN transport between data centers) for the enterprise market.
Arcadiz operates in the Netherlands under the name of Arcadiz Networks B.V. with an office in Utrecht (Netherlands) and in Belgium under the name of Arcadiz Telecom SA with offices in Leuven (Belgium).
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Research Park Haasrode 1521
T: +32 16 392 693
F: +32 16 392 699